I can safely say that this HAS happened in our household. Why? Dave and I will have a rushed conversation, as we brush-teeth-eat-breakfast-
throwput-kids-in-cars-kiss-goodbye, about who will buy nappies during the day because there are only one or two left. We have busy lives. HECTIC lives. Hell, which Jozi parent doesn’t run the constant rat-race? Anyhoo, we’ll get home and Mika will drop a little big brown grenade. We’ll head calmly into his room to change his bum and … *PANIC* … there are NO. NAPPIES. LEFT.
If TAKEALOT.com had been part of my daily vocabulary, we wouldn’t have had this problem. Oh no. I could have logged on, from the safety of my desk (have you been to Sandton City or Benmore at month-end? MADNESS!) and bought my Huggies® nappies online, having them delivered TO. MY. HOUSE. Plus, if my order was over R250 (with nappies, that amount isn’t too hard to reach!), delivery is free to ANYWHERE in South Africa! Nada! Mahala! Vir niks! Se-ri-AAAS!
Plus, I noticed that you can also spend your eBucks on TAKEALOT.com!
TAKEALOT.com boasts he following:
- Simple, safe and secure online shopping with a catalogue of products that is unrivalled in the local marketplace
- The recent launch of Cash on Delivery as an additional payment option;
- The introduction of four new product categories, namely Sport; Home & Kitchen; Baby & Toddler and Beauty, bringing the total to 10 top-quality category offerings, collectively boasting over 6 million products.
- Order whatever you need, whenever you need it from the comfort of your own home (or in my case, office!)
- Delivery to your door – no need to get off the couch (or move away from your desk during your “lunch break”). All orders can be delivered to your door anywhere in South Africa and if the order is over R250 the delivery is free.
- A range of payment types to suit all needs – debit cards, credit cards, EFT even Cash on Delivery! TAKEALOT.com uses payment gateways endorsed by major South African banks.