Essie’s “Smokin’ Hot”, which I bought at Dischem today … love it!
Other things I love about Winter:
- Staying in on Friday nights. And Saturdays … hell, EVERY night!
- Woolies’ amazing soups … perfect on chilly winter nights.
- Mika in his fluffy bear Winter clothes
- Dark-coloured clothing … I had a bit of a quarter-life-crisis after Mika was born, feeling out-of-place and like I was dressed totally age-inappropriately in bright clothes. I googled “Spring 2012″ and this came up … I’m scared. I’m not saying that I HAVE to follow fashion, because I don’t! But you know how the shops are? If the fashionistas/trendsetters say “BRIGHT”, then by g-d, the shops will stock nothing other than “BRIGHT”.
- Not shaving my legs … whoops! Did I say that out loud? *ashamed*
That’s it really … as much as the idea of luminous clothing scares me, I am a Summer gal through and through. I LOOOOOVE sitting out in the sun, soaking up the warmth and seeing my naturally olive skin darken. I love driving with the windows open, glasses of white wine filled with ice and daylight stretching into the evening hours.